Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Low Down or The 411

So here is the deal people! I have stayed away from my blog because I was too annoyed to write about what I had to write about, but here it is.... straight and to the point....

I'm not going to make it to Thailand after all. There were tons of things getting in the way and causing issues.
Ultimately the missionary and the church decided it would be best to cancel the trip and focus on things for the future.

When it came down to it there were just too many things messing up the trip it didn’t seem as though God wanted us to go.
I am sad that we aren’t going, however I am excited to see what God has in store for the future!

If you have further question about the trip feel free to ask.


With that said I will continue this blog as a creative outlet and to start my future of famous writings and thoughts that people will quote years from now ;) (You have been warned) ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. If YOU keep trying & it doesn't seem to be coming together then it probably isn't of GOD. Disappointed I'm sure but great outlook.

    ReplyDelete